We're Akindi - an edtech startup that helps instructors grade paper tests using regular paper and any printer/scanner. We have helped grade over 5 million test sheets and have grown rapidly year over year. Universities like Duke, Harvard, and USC have partnered with us to transform their test grading workflows, and we're just getting started!
We are a small team looking to make a big impact on the way tests are run and student feedback is delivered by building modern tools that help instructors spend less time grading, and more time teaching!
As a full stack developer you'll have ownership over improving every aspect of the product and expanding its capabilities. You'll be integral in building new features, managing our application architecture, and touching the lives of hundreds of thousands of instructors and students.
- 3-5 years of experience building production-grade code
- Comfortable with a Django/Angular/Postgres web stack
- A team player who is a joy to work with
- Driven by curiosity and have a willingness to share what you learn
- Akindi's office is located at Spadina and Adelaide
- We offer great benefits, a great work environment and flexible working hours.