This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
ABOUT CHAIN OF DEMAND
Chain of Demand is a next-generation data analytics platform for the new generation of digital asset investors. We enable traders, analysts and portfolio managers to leverage AI to discover signals and create actionable strategies without writing a single line of code.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a full stack developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. The candidate will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside our product managers for web design features, among other duties. We are looking for a candidate who can see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. The role will suit individuals that are flexible and creative, enjoy solving complex problems.
- Develop front end website architecture
- Develop back-end website applications
- Create servers and databases for functionality
- Ensure responsiveness of applications
- Design and develop APIs
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- 4-8 Years of Full Stack Development
- Must have experience in Angular/React for at least two years
- Must have experience in Python, Node/Dotnet
- Desired Experience in SQL/NOSQL Databases
- Desired Experience in Microservice Architecture
- Desired Experience in Cloud Technologies - AWS/Azure ( Preferred )
- Good to have experience in Data Mining and Web Crawling
- Good to have knowledge about Machine Learning/AI
- Ability to develop POCs based on application/business needs and show case to stakeholders
- Hands-on knowledge in trouble shooting, performance tuning, and optimization
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
How to Apply
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org