We are working on a world-class cyber security monitoring product and we are currently looking for python developers to develop backend components for our product.
Each component is treated as a small module/sub-project and will be allotted to selected developers.
This is a work-from-home job.
- Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks;
- Design and develop applications either from scratch or based on open source products;
- Work with Project Managers, Quality Engineers, Systems Analysts and other team members;
- Work as part of a distributed software development team;
- Read, understand and modify the existing code;
- Write Unit Tests
- Provide technical documentation with deliverables
Desired Skill and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or a related field;
- Over 4 years of python applications development;
- Experience in designing and delivering complex applications using Python;
- Experience with Task Scheduling / Queuing;
- Experience building modern and scalable software;
- Architecting and building features in their entirety;
- Experience with Networking;
- Experience with Cyber Security a plus;
- Machine Learning Experience a plus;
- Big Data Experience a plus;
- Previous experience in SAAS and / or Startup a plus;
- Good knowledge of English language is desired.
Interested candidates who think they have the right skills and experience for this job are asked to send their most updated CV to: jobs[at]threatify.com . In the subject line of the e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position ("Python Backend Developer").
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Remote Python and mention the URL of its website - www.remotepython.com, Thanks.