Senior Software Engineer
What you want to do:
- Develop products and services for advanced data science and machine learning.
- Work on all layers: database, REST API, user interface, and deployment.
- Collaborate with a team which values modular, clean code.
- Deploy on AWS with Docker.
The skills and experience that you want to use:
- Advanced knowledge of Python.
- Experience designing RESTful APIs which have multiple clients: web UIs, mobile, and webhooks.
- Strong software engineering principles, architecture skills, programming ability, and algorithmic skills.
- Knowledge of shell and systems administration basics, with experience deploying systems on AWS.
- Ability (and enthusiasm!) to pick up new technologies.
- Bonus: Experience with Docker (RancherOS), Ansible, AWS Lambda, PostgreSQL, Redis, Cassandra, Spark.
- Work from anywhere in the US! Rho AI is a tight-knit, fully distributed team.
- As part of the Rho AI team, you will make decisions that impact the whole company.
- Motivated and engaged co-workers. We work together and learn from one another.
- Benefits, including health insurance and 401k.
How to get an interview:
- Cover Letter
- Code sample, with portfolio or references to production work
- Illustrate that you are interested in what we do
- Demonstrate that you are ready for remote work
- Let us know where you learned about us