Hibou has an opening for an experienced, go-getting problem-solver!
The Developer role will create custom functionality within Odoo, an open-source ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) platform. They will also address escalated customer support requests, assisting their Support Assistant co-workers in providing resolutions to technical issues.
If you are a self-starter with strong technical skills and excellent communication, this position may be for you!
This is a remote position; you must be legally authorized to work in - and currently residing within - the United States.
Note: A background check is required for this position.
- Learn and understand the workflows and processes within Odoo
- Make customizations to existing projects in Odoo
- Develop custom functionality and applications in Odoo
- Follow development best practices
- 3+ years of Python development
- Test-driven development experience
- Working knowledge and experience with the following technologies: Docker, Source Tree (or other source control tools), GitLab (or GitHub)
- An ability to work independently. Capable of managing your time effectively and performing job responsibilities without 24/7 oversight (this is a remote position!).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with user testing
- Basic knowledge of database management
- Front-end development experience or background in server management a plus