Software Engineer (Python)
Exness, a leading fintech company in the CFD trading area, is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join Exness Technology. The role will be focused on the implementation of complex business logic inside web-stack in the area of financial markets. Working side-by-side with Product Managers, connecting ideas to the customers in the most optimal way. We're looking for a person who will extend, optimize, and support the production of the existing software solutions, ensuring we capture as much value from the market as possible. You will research and innovate new ideas in high reliable, low-latency, and high-load computing in financial markets.
- Software development:
- Highload and high available web stack services to support various customer journeys (Identity Management, Billing Management);
- Trading interfaces (trading terminals) and APIs;
- Supporting and back-office interfaces (Personal Area, Payment Solutions, Back Office and Core Banking);
- Internal auxiliary libraries, tools, integrations, interfaces, and frameworks supporting all components and services.
- You’re passionate about building a trading product that brings the world together;
- You have higher education in STEM;
- You have 5 years of commercial software development using Python and have excellent knowledge of its stack;
- You have a solid knowledge of general Computer Science and working experience with various system designs and integrational patterns,
- You have solid experience with ORM, DBMS, including database architecting;
- You cultivate DevOps culture and usage of relevant tools. You have solid experience with Operating Systems, Networking Models, virtualization and containerization;
- You cover your software by unit tests, have experience in integrational and load tests;
- You can successfully interact with business functions using the English language.
Will be a plus:
- Experience acting as a code reviewer;
- Experience in debugging, profiling and code optimizations;
- Highload, concurrency & multithreading backend systems development;
- Microservice development experience.
- Continuous professional development;
- Long term contract;
- Work in a team of professionals on an interesting project;
- Regular payment of wages (with payment of sick leave and vacations)
- Сompensation medical insurance and sports activities.