This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
TradeCore is a platform-as-a-service provider that enables fintechs to build next-generation banking and investment products. By providing as-a-service access to the technology, as well as the complex infrastructure of compliance, regulation, payments, banking, and capital markets, TradeCore allows customers to take advantage of our accumulated domain expertise, and focus their attention on the core essentials of their own product offering while providing and provide unique customer experiences.
What is your profile?
Ideally you will be an experienced and devoted team player, an independent thinker capable of delivering high quality code on strict deadlines and coming up with your own ideas and initiatives, all while being an integral part of a larger team who works together daily in order to deliver products and services of the highest quality. If you like data-intensive systems and complex inter-service communication patterns - join us and help us build the next generation fintech solutions.
Are you willing to learn and grow with the company? If you are thorough, reliable, and proud of your work, and you are valuing autonomy, moving fast and getting stuff done, then this position is a great choice for you!
If you join our team, you will be responsible for:
- Development of reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of performant and easy-to-use APIs, used by both internal and external clients
- Implementation of security and data protection standards, with collaboration with our security team
- Knowledge and experience sharing with other teams within TradeCore, especially Python developers
In order to be successful in your role, you should have knowledge and experience with:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development, of which at least 3 years of web development with Python
- Experience with large projects and solutions working in a production environment
- Experience with Celery, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Redis
It will be considered a bonus if you have:
- Experience in building CRM/CDP solutions
- Experience with Django and Django REST framework
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Docker, Docker-compose, Kubernetes and Helm charts
- Experience with AWS
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to work and have an impact on cutting-edge FinTech products
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge
- We are recognising and rewarding small and big achievements and the ones who live our values
- Wellbeing programs which include emotional support, private health insurance, enhanced maternity leave, family and parental support and much more
- 22 days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, unlimited after 6 years of service)
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen