This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
Python Full Stack Software Developer (senior) - remote
Looking for a challenging opportunity within a fast-growing company? Are you into creating digital products? Is your superpower ‘humanizing technology’? Check, check, check? Great, because we are looking for a wicked Full Stack Software Developer with Python as a middle name.
Who we are & what we do?
We are an all-in-one daily services hub, located in Thessaloniki (Greece) & Lille (France). With our secure platform, people can work together more effectively, manage & share the information they need to do their daily tasks and have an overall picture of their everyday life. The aim is to reduce the workload on recurring & administration tasks, so there is more Quality-time.
We are looking for people who share our values.
- Commitment - Genuinely enthusiastic and passionate, this is who we are. We take ownership to reach our goals & are dedicated loyal persons where others can rely on.
- Integrity & authenticity – Rise and shine!!! You are free to be your authentic self. We celebrate your strengths while acknowledging your weaknesses. The basic ingredients for this are your honesty, your transparency and your integrity.
- Team - We find cohesion in our team that is happy and optimistic about its opportunities. A team that is focused on cooperation and has a mature and professional attitude towards everyone.We are constructive and honest. We help and inspire colleagues to bring out the best in themselves.
- Agility - The digital world is continuously changing. It’s up to us to take this opportunity and to create together a better world. We are always looking for better solutions, go to the next level, challenge and reinvent ourselves. It is a never-ending fascinating story.
- Define together with the team leader the general architecture of the models in the platform
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute to the different integrated services
- Extend the core application with extra functionalities
How a day with us will look like
- We work with the Agile method Scrum
- Daily Scrum: you will have a daily call with your colleague(s) to discuss the user stories & the tasks to be done
- Together with the Product Owner, you will plant sprints every week + review them
Your knowledge and experience
- You have earned your Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree
- You are an experienced developer
- You work smoothly in Python with framework Django
- Any experience with TypeScript and React or ReactNative? Great!
Your personal skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are a team player
- You are passionate, self-motivated, self-driven and self-learning
- You are not afraid of a challenge and to learn new technologies
- You have a drive for all phases of the software development process: from analysis, requirements, and design over implementation to test and release
- You are eager to dive deep into our customer’s world to enable the creation of the best solution possible
- A full-time contract
- An attractive, challenging and varied job in an international atmosphere, with growth potential
- An informal atmosphere, where open communication is not just words
Your cup of tea? Convince us of your skills and blow us away with your application!