Python Developer (Python + Django)
We are looking for a Python developer with experience in building scalable web applications to join our team and spearhead the development of our Google Ads automation tool. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, and level of English proficiency.
The role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Salary: 30k - 70k USD/yr; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities.
- Writing usable, testable, and efficient code using Python
- Creating and optimizing our service interface (All services will communicate through our service interface)
- Development of back end logic
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Extending and improving existing internal software systems
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly composable code
- Participating in weekly scrum meetings
- Commit code daily
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
Please note, we will only consider applicants which complete our pre-screening here - https://hiring.selfdecode.com/jobs/95b70295-d49a-488f-945b-c9678b4ddd70
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in professional software development
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Professional experience with python based web application frameworks, such as Django or Flask.
- Well-versed in source control with Git
If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com
Note: please complete the pre-screening for your application to be considered.