This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
Full-stack Engineer - Python
This position is fully remote
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to take our current web content and build it into a brand new web application. The role would suit an engineer comfortable building and maintaining the entire project from start to finish as we look to graduate from our first website.
- Customer focused - You will be the closest person to the product and need to iterate the product based on understanding what the customer needs and wants
- Entrepreneurial attitude - We are a small team and you will be the only engineer, you will be trusted to build, deploy and maintain all elements of the web application.
- Able to work remotely - We have no need to be in the office and all work remotely
- You have built and maintained a web application before - whether it was projects of your own or with another company you need to be comfortable being responsible for all aspects of the web application (ideally at least 2 years experience)
What our product roadmap looks like
- Moving our learning resources from downloadable pdf's to an online members platform
- Increasing the depth and breadth of content we offer
- Re-design the front-end of the site
- Build out our integrations ecosystem to other recuitment technologies
- Competitive day rate
- Remote working
- Voucher of £200 to spend on home office equipment
About Grad Interview Prep
We were born out of the frustration with applying for graduate jobs. Most graduates apply to many jobs at once and have to take different online tests or technical interviews for all of them. We are building the central resource for graduates to prepare for these tests quickly and effectively.
We have not taken any external funding to date and growing rapidly (especially as graduate jobs have suddenly become more competitive). You would be joining at the start of a very exciting year as we build on our current success.
How to Apply
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org