This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
Senior Python Developer, remote work (x/f/m)
You are ready, if you ...
- would like to share our responsibility for back-end development, maintenance and management of our code base
- have at least 5 years of professional job experience in software development, including Python development and the Linux ecosystem as well as with Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers
- have knowledge about relational databases and SQL
- are quick to adapt and keen to learn
- are not afraid to dig into system internals during the troubleshooting process
- Python 3, pytest, Celery
- AWS (Cloudwatch, RDS, …), Terraform
Your transformation challenge will be ...
- developing successful logistics software for spot market procurement by coming up with correct, maintainable and scalable design and code
- the opportunity to design, develop & regularly ship new features to a large user base and collaborate on infrastructure design and deployment
- reviewing the code changes by your colleagues to ensure quality and good coding practices
- improving performance and scalability of the backend system by redesigning and rewriting parts of it
- teaching and mentoring team members best-practices and sharing knowledge with them
- ensuring high availability by handling on call alerts in your regular working hours
Possible working locations ...
Germany, Poland, USA, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, UK, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia, Portugal