This job was posted over 90 days ago and may no longer be available.
You will join our engineering team and support them with your technical knowledge in GitDevOps and Cloud Operations.
GitDevOps and Cloud Operations
- Design, implement, and manage scalable and secure cloud infrastructures.
- Monitor and optimize the performance, availability, and scalability of the cloud infrastructure.
- Identify and resolve infrastructure and DevOps workflow-related issues.
- Develop and implement security policies in the cloud infrastructure.
- Assist in implementing continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) in the development environment.
and should include some of the following:
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing cloud infrastructures (preferably with Google Cloud, or similar).
- Proficient in GitDevOps tools.
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and best practices.
- Experience in automating build, testing, and deployment processes.
- Proficient knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as Python, Perl or Bash.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems and document clear solutions.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
We use the following technologies:
- Kubernetes (kustomize)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Gitlab CI
- Docker (build, networking, …)
- Linux operating system
team - we are an international development team
transparency - we have a direct and honest feedback culture
motivation - we grow together by learning from each other
proactive - we develop a product together and honour ideas
community - we value open source and open standards
we make bitcoin accessible to everyone
we create a mobile payment app for businesses and their customers
we stand for transparent low fees and community
join us in our mission and...
- build a self-custodial bitcoin lightning wallet
- develop an app optimised for businesses making it simple to receive bitcoin lightning payments